- It consists of 72.7% mixture of sugars, refined sugar, fructose and various other sugars.
- Its composition is what bees, scientifically proved, prefer.
- It is the best immediate and stimulating supply.
- It is a fluid with 73% density, it is fed as it is or if necessary after a small (5%) dilution with water.
- It does not crystallize and does not become sour as long as it stays in the feeder.
When to feed Apiinvert
We feed it from Spring to Autumn when there is a flowering gap for immediate absorption and strengthening of the bee. It is a complete food in syrup, a mixture of sugars and meets the needs of the bee without fear of prey.
Due to its immediate assimilation and easy metabolism, Apinvert increases fertility and the incubation degree resulting in increased bee swarm efficiency.
Apiinvert (syrup) can be purchased in a 28 kg plastic container.